The Truro Junior A Bearcats recognize that this has been a difficult season for all involved. Many games have had to be moved or postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and as a result of changes by the Maritime Junior Hockey League to keep all teams playing as much as possible.
The new schedule will outline our home and away games to the end of March. The first two weeks back will not have fans in attendance at the Rath Eastlink Community Centre, as mandated by the Nova Scotia government. We thank fans and sponsors alike for your patience. The league and Bearcats remain committed to the 2020-21 season. We’re excited not just to get back on the ice, but to welcome fans back to cheering on their Bearcats in a safe environment.
- Anyone who purchases individual game tickets are refunded through our standard process: automatically if purchased online, otherwise take ticket back to box office where you purchased
Season Ticket Holders:
- At the end of the season we will be providing a credit automatically for those who purchased season tickets.
- This credit will be based on the amount of games played where spectators are able to attend versus the expected season.
If you have any questions regarding ticketing please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Based on the changes that will be made to the schedule, we will be looking at reprinting tickets for all season pass holders.
- Additional information on how you can get your tickets will be relayed in advance of the next public game.